If the opposite party doesn’t comply with a court docket order, you’ll have the ability to file a Motion for Contempt and/or a Motion for Order to Show Cause, in which you tell the courtroom what part of the order is being ignored and ask the choose to hold that person in contempt of court docket. If the judge finds […]