Freelance Testing Jobs (Websites)
Testbirds is a site that allows you to get a job related to a website or app test report you will get additional payment for detecting a bug. This freelance website allows you to choose to test during the daytime or at night.
2) User Feel
User Feel portal offers website testing jobs in more than one language. For example, the tester can submit a review in the native language. To become a tester, you need to register on this website and pass a qualification test. This is an initial process for doing freelancing work as a tester.
3) User Testing
User Testing is a place to earn money by testing site. You can access it from your website or app. To earn from User Testing, you just need a PC, microphone, and internet connection. You must have a PayPal account to receive your payment. Once you complete your website testing task, you will get your payment in a few days.
Hope the above list helps you earn!
❓ What is Freelance Work?
Freelance work is a professional work or service provided by a person or agency individually and independently without being committed as an employee. A Freelance worker is a self-employed professional service provider who remotely provides various services like Programming, Web design, Graphic design, writing, Video production, Music, translating, etc.
⚡ Which Freelancing Sites are best for Beginners?
Following are some of the best sites to start freelancing for beginners:
🏅 Should you Sign Up for multiple Freelancing sites?
Yes, you can sign up for multiple freelancing sites to get more opportunities. However, this will also result in handling multiple accounts, managing bids, communicating with multiple clients, solving current queries, managing deadlines, and more time managing stuff. If you can manage all this stuff together, then you are good to go. You can also analyse all the platforms and stick with two or three platforms, which give you the best output so that you can constantly deliver your best work.
❗ What are the Pros and Cons of Freelancing?
Following are the pros and cons of Freelancing:
Pros of Freelancing:
- Flexible work hours and freedom of work location
- Selection of clients whom you want to work with
- No commute which benefits in time and cost
- You can earn as much as you can
- Ability to work for projects which you are passionate about
- No uniform and no office politics
Cons of Freelancing:
- Inconsistency of work and payout
- You have to constantly find new clients for regular work
- You may need to handle multiple clients at the same time
- No extra benefits as the company employees
- No leaves granted
- Isolation and lack of structure in work
🌟 How to select the best Freelance Website?
To select the best Freelance website, consider the following factors:
- Try to find a freelance website which is more specific based on your skills rather than a general freelance website
- Carefully go through the operations of the freelance website
- Read all the terms and conditions of the freelance website carefully before signing up
- Customer Support
- Commission fees
- Payment modes available